My photo
Cody and I were married Dec. 30, 2005. We started out living in a small studio apartment in Utah, then moved back to Idaho for school. Our little boy Wesley was born Oct. 13, 2007. Our newest addition Roslyn was born Nov. 6, 2010. Cody has started medical school at Western University in Pomona, CA and is LOVING it. Along with Cody, I have recently graduated with my BS in Exercise Physiology and am enjoying the time I get to spend with my family in sunny California.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Packing Fun



This week we started packing. Wesley loves playing with all the boxes. I'm pretty sure he wants us to pack him up and take him with us:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I hope you do bring him with you! I want to see him! =o) I was so excited to hear that you're coming to fremont! You can come walking and swimming with us while you're here! It'll be fun! See you soon.

The Andersens said...

That sounds like fun! I'm really looking forward to the move now. 4 more days!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish
Really we are so so sorry that we cant make it up there this weekend. My trips to Rexburg are never gonna be the same! We are going to miss you guys so much. I just wanted to thank you for for all of the fun times we have had and for being such a great sister in law to me. Also, thanks for all of your love and support. We really appreciate it. I hope you all have a Happy Easter and a safe trip! Love ya,
Kara

kelsey j said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to see you before you left. I hope packing and moving went well. Good luck in Med. School! I'm so grateful for blogginG!